We don’t just speak Spanish. We speak journalism.
Our Hispanic division helps promote brand awareness in the Hispanic community through various services:
- Spanish-language news media
- Video services
- Savvy social media
- Media training
- Event sponsorship
- Web design
- Speaking opportunities
- Networking events
- Crisis communications
We recognize that the Hispanic market is highly influenced by interpersonal relationships thus we help you tell your story in an effective and engaging manner.
We work with:
Companies, restaurants, products, services, professionals and leaders as well as non-profit organizations to create, promote, market and engage a diverse cultural and multilingual audience.
Whether you are a small company or a multinational conglomerate that is looking to create brand awareness or just to effectively communicate with a diverse national or international audience, we can collaborate in order to tailor a message that is both culturally, lingually, and ethically responsible as well as meeting the parameters set by the personas or companies’ mission statement and vision.
The nation’s first Hispanic public relations firm staffed exclusively by former journalists.
- You have an urgent crisis situation.
- You need to bring exposure to your company, organization or brand.
- You are looking to have professional videos created to promote your image.
- You want to get booked to speak in front of large groups of your target audience.
- You need a nationally recognized speaker to deliver a keynote address or program on crisis management or executive leadership.
- Your website is currently not working well to bring in new business from Google.
- You haven’t yet explored what social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube can do to bring in new customers and clients.
- A fully bilingual and bicultural team that understands the Latino community
- Story ideas guaranteed to get news coverage
- Media coaching to help you be your best
- Effective strategy to combat negative news
- Guidance to keep reporters coming back to you as an expert in your field for years to come
- Creation of one-stop-shopping news events for reporters that the press will be fighting each other to cover
- Taking advantage of slow news cycles to get maximum coverage and publicity while the media is starving for stories
Recent Clients in the News
Videos Produced by Real News Public Relations
As Seen On…