Our publicists speak "journalist."
Our team of publicists are news media veterans, so we have a unique advantage when it comes to getting media attention for our clients: we used to do the news.
We understand the needs, deadlines, and pressures surrounding a newsroom.
We get you publicity by pitching your story to right journalists, in a language they understand.
Founder & CEO Jeff Crilley started Real News PR in 2008 after an Emmy-award winning career of 25 years as a TV reporter in major markets, including Dallas.
Our clients have been featured on hundreds of media outlets, including...
Do you want to get media attention for your story?
Newsrooms receive thousands of press releases every day. How do you make your story rise to the top?
As former members of the media, it was once our job to zero in on the central story and tell it in an impactful way. Now, as one of Dallas’ premier media relations firms, we use the same skills to get earned media publicity for our clients.
We use our news media experience and extensive network of journalist contacts to learn your story, know your audience, and share your message to the news media better than anyone else can.
- We start watching the news for you.
- One consistent approach to get media coverage is to pitch the newsroom stories we already know they are looking for. Every day, we watch the news cycle for stories and narratives that we can tie our clients into.
- We make you the expert.
- We craft angles that we know are compelling based on our experience in the news, and recommend you as the expert.
- We pitch you to our network of journalists.
- We maintain close relationships with hundreds of journalists in major news markets across the country, and thousands of reporters come to us for stories to cover each day.
Pictured: Press releases reaching the inboxes of journalists across the country each morning at 10am EST.
Get Press Coverage in Top Media Outlets.
Want to get your story to get noticed by the media? It helps to have more than just experience: you need connections.
At Real News PR, we have decades of experience in the news business as both an agency and from inside the newsroom. We know how to get your story heard by Fox, NBC, CBS and other reputable organizations.
Our media relations and publicity packages include:
Our team of experienced journalists will craft a compelling press release that captures the essence of your message and is easy to read.
What should you do if a negative news story happens? Our team of experienced journalists will work with you to develop a crisis plan.
Ace your next interview with coaching and workshops from our team of expert journalists, who have spent most of their lives presenting behind a camera.
We don’t just speak Spanish. We speak journalism. Our Hispanic PR division helps promote brand awareness in the Hispanic community.
When someone searches for your name on Google, what do they see? Regain control of your reputation online with our suite of online reputation services.
Our Publicity Process
1. Consultation & Kick-Off Call
The first step is for you to meet your account manager and PR expert to discuss your media relations goals, and how we will fit into your marketing strategy.
2. Media Outreach & PR Pitches
We craft a few angles that we might have taken on the story while we were reporting the news, and we pitch them to our extensive list of media contacts.
3. Give Interviews
It’s not uncommon for clients to get 6 interviews in a single day.
Our team captures the print, radio, or TV recording of your interviews and post it to your social media profiles, as well as a digital newsroom we create for you.
Why Real News PR?
“We have been working with Real News PR for a little over two years, and our experience has been fantastic. The media attention and PR spots Real News has facilitated continue to improve our brand awareness and increase the speed to trust for our organization. If your company is looking for quality exposure, Real News is the PR firm for you!”
-Jennifer P., Chief of Staff of Tech Company & Real News PR Client
Frequently Asked Questions
Each campaign is different, but we promise we move quickly. For most all clients, we deliver results in the form of positive news coverage on reputable news media outlets within the first month.
Absolutely! We have worked with clients from every industry you can think of to achieve earned media results. Reach out through our contact form and we would be happy to show you some examples of clients we have helped.
- You have an urgent crisis situation.
- You need to bring exposure to your company, organization or brand.
- You are looking to have professional videos created to promote your image.
- You want to get booked to speak in front of large groups of your target audience.
- You need a nationally recognized speaker to deliver a keynote address or program on crisis management or executive leadership.
- Your website is currently not working well to bring in new business from Google.
- You haven’t yet explored what social media networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube can do to bring in new customers and clients.
- Story ideas guaranteed to get news coverage
- Media coaching to help you be your best
- Effective strategy to combat negative news
- Guidance to keep reporters coming back to you as an expert in your field for years to come
- Creation of one-stop-shopping news events for reporters that the press will be fighting each other to cover
- Taking advantage of slow news cycles to get maximum coverage and publicity while the media is starving for stories