All of us would like to take our PR game to the next level. And who better to help us do that than a media insider? Former Emmy Award winning TV reporter Jeff Crilley will share the secrets to getting good news stories that even many seasoned PR pros don’t know.
Jeff believes in combining learning with laughter. His charismatic speaking style lends itself perfectly to this fun, interactive, information-packed talk.
- How to come up with stories the media will love
- The best and worst times for news coverage
- How to keep your press releases from getting thrown away
- How to become the “expert” in your field the media will call for a quote
- How to keep reporters coming back for more
Profitable Podcasting: Grow Your Business, Expand Your Platform, and Build a Network of Raving Fans
Speaker: Josh Hart
Podcasting is an excellent and affordable way to promote your business, connect with influencers, and tout your expertise.
But for many people who are interested in starting a podcast, the technical know-how and logistics can seem overwhelming.
While there is a lot to plot out and do to start a podcast, it’s not difficult if you take it step by step.
Veteran radio producer and personality Josh Hart will share the secrets that only the pros know.
- Why should you have a podcast?
- Who is your audience
- How to get started
- What equipment should you buy?
- What should you name your show?
- How do you promote your show?
Josh Hart with The Real News Communications Network is the Director of Operations for Real News PR. Josh spent more than a dozen years in radio broadcasting with iHeart media where he learned all aspects of show prep, production and promotion.